cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why account is not showing my earnings

SmitaRoy
Rewards Hunter

I’m a member since December 2019. Since March 2020 I wasn’t active so $3 and few cents got deducted. In January 2021 I’m trying to earn but my earrings are not getting added to my $1.35. I don’t know what is the problem. Can you please help me with this problem. Hope to get back answer from you soon.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Why account is not showing my earnings

Dana
Deal Expert

You have to put in a ticket and ask no one here works for ibotta. But have you looked for an update uninstalled reinstalled your app shut phone off on clear cookies cache? Those are the normal fixes when people have pronblems also have you bout rebate items and did they go through? If you bought something online like at the childrens place, macys etc those can take up to 90 days to credit.

0 Likes

Re: Why account is not showing my earnings

mmoore01
Deal Master

First, let me mention that we are users like you.  We cannot solve your problem, but we might be able to point you in the right direction.

First, your account was deducted an amount for inactivity.  This occurs after six months of not using Ibotta.  If your balance is zero, they will not take money you don't have.

Due to COVID and the Holidays, some things are a little slower than they use to be.  Depending on which retailer and how you shopped, it can take up to 90 days for online purchases to show up in your account.

There are a lot of reasons why you are not getting any earnings.  If you can let us know where you shopped and whether or not you have the retailer linked, it would help. 

It is possible your purchase was missed somehow.  If this is the case, you will have to open a request.  Again, due to COVID and the holidays, it has been taking about a week to get a response from Ibotta Customer Support. 

0 Likes