Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Why am I not being credited for a linked

Mia
Shopper

86BACF28-73A3-4297-A7E9-CFF9E5FC5240.png

6B033793-CA81-4D3A-99DD-1E02C8519B90.png

I have been trying for a week to be credited for my Farm bonus 5.00, Kind Clusters 1.75 which have expired now, and Once Upon A Farm Smoothies

1.00. No one is answering my emails and also are asking for receipts when my account is linked. I supplied 6 separate screenshots and still have not received credit for those two items and my Farm

bonus which I finshed on October 28th, Can any mod help? I’m on the verge of quitting Ibotta this keeps happening and frankly I do this to pay small bills. Not to be stressed about items not being credited. Please it is much appreciated. I still haven’t received the 7.75. It is now November 4th.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Why am I not being credited for a linked

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yes I understand your frustration.   

This is why I am unlinked everywhere.  I know that doesn't help you.

You may want to consider unlinking to see if that works for you.  It made my Target experience much better.

Providing you notified ibotta via SUBMIT A REQUEST, they usually make things right, even if it takes us a while.  I know it is frustrating to have to spend so much time.  But they should help you out in the end.

Providing you have been waiting since 10/27, you could try to reach out to an ibotta mod.  Maybe you could give him  @ScottyS   the ticket number and he can check .

I'm not sure if you are new to ibotta.  If you are, try to be patient becuase ibotta can save you a greate deal when things are going well.  If you are not new, I am definitely sorry to hear you have hit a rough spot here.  I had a run where I had to open tickets for something like 14 out of 19 tickets in a row.

(Those emails they send back never do seem to help, do they?)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mia 

Was this also an online order?  If so, as I mentioned in the other post, you have to actually order via the chrome extension to get cash back.   Cash back should show up as pending within a few days, sometimes much sooner, and they can stay in pending status for up to 90 days or more. 

Or did you do the traditional way of adding to offers and shop at store?  If so, you should receive money in your account within a few days.   Certainly by now is way too long.   Are you opening up tickets?  Just asking because you mentioned emails.  It may take them up to a week to work a ticket.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Mia
Shopper

I posted my last question on 09/30 regarding store pickups. I just posted this question pertaining to 10/27 today since they are not helping me  by email. It has been 7 days and the emails I have gotten have not been helpful. I didn't order this online I did it through Target and my account is linked. I only received half the money and the bonus was never credited. One of the offers has expired now. What do I do? My timeframe to claim is expiring. And I can't even retry the receipt since my account is linked,

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yes I understand your frustration.   

This is why I am unlinked everywhere.  I know that doesn't help you.

You may want to consider unlinking to see if that works for you.  It made my Target experience much better.

Providing you notified ibotta via SUBMIT A REQUEST, they usually make things right, even if it takes us a while.  I know it is frustrating to have to spend so much time.  But they should help you out in the end.

Providing you have been waiting since 10/27, you could try to reach out to an ibotta mod.  Maybe you could give him  @ScottyS   the ticket number and he can check .

I'm not sure if you are new to ibotta.  If you are, try to be patient becuase ibotta can save you a greate deal when things are going well.  If you are not new, I am definitely sorry to hear you have hit a rough spot here.  I had a run where I had to open tickets for something like 14 out of 19 tickets in a row.

(Those emails they send back never do seem to help, do they?)

Solved! Go to solution

Mia
Shopper

Im not new but your right I shouldn’t get so frustrated but my tickets take a month sometimes to be handled. I appreciate the kind words and advice. Thank you.

0 Likes