cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do pending transactions go to $0?

dr5380
Shopper

Yesterday I uploaded a receipt with half a dozen or so offers that totalled around $8. I scanned each product bar code to verify they matched the offer product and made sure I was within the offer terms, like "must buy two" for example. When I submitted the receipt it showed the full amount for the offers, but now it says $0 and doesn't list any offers as part of the receipt. Anyone know why this happens and how to prevent it? Maybe it will eventually credit correctly, but in the past when it's happened I had to contact support to get them to fix it.

6 Replies

Re: Why do pending transactions go to $0?

Dana
Deal Expert

They have to make sure you have the correct items. pending is always wrong just wait for it to go through.

ShannonA1
Saver

This exact situation is happening with me right now too, and pending process and the pending amount and items is incorrect. I feel like this has been the case multiple times before, and it does make sense that it’ll eventually work out (like the other member said above). 

0 Likes

dr5380
Shopper

It went through, but was missing half the offers. Guess I have to contact customer support, again.

mmoore01
Deal Master

You can try submitting the receipt again.  Be sure to remove any offers that you already got credit for.

If that doesn't work, then submit a request.

dr5380
Shopper

Customer service "fixed" it, but still didn't credit one offer. Giving up on it now, maybe on Ibotta in general. I've had way too many issues with getting credited for offers that it's becoming more of a hassle to use that it is enjoyable.

0 Likes

Karafangman
Shopper

You lucked out in regards to how quickly they got back to you. I feel you though, I've been in the same boat over a year now, constantly contacting support because my offers aren't credited, alot of times it takes so long I don't even have the product anymore to take a picture for proof. Sad it's become such a headache. I just finished resubmitting a 6 page receipt with a just under 2 dozen offers because it took a day to inform me my receipt wasn't accepted grrr. Showing pending at 6 offers currently while my other 2 receipts currently pending show 0 offers 0 cashback. It's getting worse and worse with every update.

0 Likes