cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Witch Hazel FAO @ Walmart

cjwoody
Super Saver

@TXbelle  I just grabbed it to help me chase Candy Corn.  Will make a nice gift for someone.

0 Likes

JustMe5634
Rewards Hunter

Newbie here.  I have never seen the FAO or the BOGO tab.  Where is it?

0 Likes

limsy
Rewards Guide

Is it another Ibotta's way not to pay?

How are we supposed to complete this offer? In "search" it's available @ Walmart and Target. But NOTHING in the offers list at both stores.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@JustMe5634 

Mine I scroll sideways under special deals at the bottom - look for the pink banner that says 100% back

0 Likes

JustMe5634
Rewards Hunter

Found it.  Thank you!

0 Likes

amyinoh
Rewards Guide

Thank you for this info. It didn’t show up on my freebie page. I had to go into Walmart offers and search. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  et al, I love this witch hazel, this is my second free bottle. It shrinks your facial pores, if you have dry skin buy the alcohol free , I have rose water& picked up aloe today

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

I saw this offer first thing this AM & had to go far afield for a dental procedure early today.  I hit up the WM close to that dentist office, and they had the lavender toner on clearance for $2.74!  That was a nice MM surprise!  Made that early trip totally worth it.  😀 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

yes,  I got a bottle today. I have been using Witch Hazel for a few years now after shaving.  I like using one infused with lavender.

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes

kynuna
Core Shopper

I picked up mine. I wanted the aloe, but there wasn’t any, so I got the rose 😊

0 Likes