Re: Witch Hazel FAO @ Walmart

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@kynuna  nice 😊 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I went to Target with my neighbor. She hadn't selected the offer, I did.  Mine was in my shopping list so I was able to redeem.  Always select the offers you plan on using when you see them.

I also found Welly sanitizing wipes on clearance for $1.99 and received $1 back on Ibotta.

IMG_20211015_155836_680.jpg

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

I actually considered driving to WM for this offer tomorrow morning but since I just saw this post the offer is NLA. I normally use Thayers but was curious to try another brand. Enjoy everyone who managed to get it!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Loves2Save  if you saved it earlier, it may be in your shopping list still

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

After a compulsory contribution to the local Guvna's fund, I came out ahead by a few dollars too. 

Janet1964
Super Saver

Congratulations to those who got this. I checked it as soon as @OBSHOP posted it yesterday and last night it was gone already. I guess everyone rushed out and bought it. I never saw an offer disappear so fast - less than 12 hrs.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  It was gone by 3 PM EST, but it was hiding in my shopping list - so although I scanned it in store, it didn't come up.  I then looked at my shopping list and the offer was there to scan and I crossed my fingers and it worked. (This was in Target).

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

So it didn’t even last 7 hours - wow

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Janet1964  While it’s gone from your gallery, if it’s still in your shopping list, then you should still be able to redeem it.  I just learned about this from the recent Kize freebie.  It was pulled from the gallery while I was in store, but it was still hiding out in my shopping list - worked like a charm.

0 Likes

Dean

@cjwoody  The same happened to me with the Kize bars. The expiration kept extending into another day when I finally got them. But this didn’t happen with the witch hazel offer. It expired on time last night before I could get it. It’s gone from my shopping list today. 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes