cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Woofin' me down some Annie's frozen mac and cheese

RCKCreatEnt
Rewards Advocate

As an independent contractor courier, I'm having a kind of day I'd like a bunch of Xerox copies of - I'm EPIC BUSY, and I still got a job to drop a while away but time to drop it and strategically stall for a lunch break. Just got through putting away my big hunting πŸ† of last night, Annie's frozen mac and cheese - pretty darn freakin'awesome 😎!

5 Replies

Re: Woofin' me down some Annie's frozen mac and cheese

Icequeen813
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt  I prefer Bob Evans cheddar Mac& cheese 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

Be careful frozen mac and cheese can break your teeth.

RCKCreatEnt
Rewards Advocate

@Dana πŸ˜„πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜œπŸ€ͺ! Didn't think you had that kind of funny 🦴 in you!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Rewards Advocate

@Icequeen813 I chased but didn't catch the Bob Evans brand bonus the weekend before last, I think I started the very last day before expiration. Got the egg whites carton and I really wanted the hash browns and get it at Kroger for the last of 3 triple β›½ points weekends, but to no avail.  

The point of getting the Annie's brand was that it was an FAO and it would expire the next morning, it would be a πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² plant for the Annie's frozen mac and cheese brand bonus, it was a dime for BT4E and - along with 1 Yoplait Oui yogurt - at least 70 receipt scan points from Fetch Rewards

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Rewards Advocate

Would have touched on it sooner yesterday but was in kind of a hurry, anyway also had 2 Gilbert's craft sausages (both caprese) then and I just put away one (another caprese) 

Two nights ago was my last chance to get Kroger cash back for Gilbert's craft sausage and they weren't discounted ($5.49 apiece), K because I also got 1 buckaroo apiece from Ibotta

Just last month I bagged my first Gilbert's craft sausage brand bonus, certainly the first offered in my Ibotta life

0 Likes