cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WWB MM haul (Walmart, Sprouts, Kroger)

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Shopgirl Wondering if you had the any item offer(s) in addition to the any dish soap?

Also, do you get all of the inserts in your local paper or just the P&G coupons?

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

Well, my hubby went with me yesterday and we shopped for 8 hours straight. I hit Walmart first, then Publix, then CVS, then Kroger. I finished the 5/18 web and 5/24 buzzer bonus with 25 offers toward the flowers bonus 40/145 offers during the month of April.

WM

Natean Toothpaste - FAO

sendodyne nourish toothpaste - .51 after IR, coupon and SK 

crest density - .97 after IR and coupon 

summers Eve wash - 4.24 - 2 IR = 2.24

2 Kraft deluxe M&C - 1.35 each after IR, coupon, CO51 and Brandclub (BC)

CVS

4 Flipz bites - 2/2 - .75 IR on 3 = .44 each

Compeed 9 ct - 11.79 - 3 peelie - 6.50 iR = 2.29

I used $10 carepass and 1.20 in ECB plus 3 peelie in store and paid only $1.66 and got $8.75 back from Ibotta then $5 for finishing web, so a 12.07 mm.

Kroger

bought $25 Applebees GC for 400 bonus fuel points

6 half gallon of whole milk for .75 each (was on sale for 3/4.00 but was marked down to .75 each) was dated next week but I freeze it anyway. I had just ran out from the 6 half gallons I bought 2 months ago and froze. We don’t use a lot of milk and a gallon spoils before I can finish it. I eat cold cereal at least 6 days a week.

2 all detergent - 5.29 BIGIF - two 1.25 coupons = 1.40 each

2 snuggle - 3.80 BIGIF - two 1.25 coupons = .65 each

2 werthers candy- 2 - .75 IR = 1.25 each

2 carefree breath pads - clearance 2.27 - 2/2 coupon - 2/2 cdc = .27 each

5 Kraft singles cheese -2.47 - .50 IR = 1.97 each

siggis yogurt - 1.25 - 1.69 IR = .44 mm

2 good to go bars - 1.28 each after IR and coupon

5 Sargento blocks - 1.77 each after $1 Fetch on 1

6 M & M singles - clearance - .66 each after coupons

and completed $5 buzzer bonus.

did not see the new bonus until I got home already completed 25 of 145 for month of April.

added bonus - one of my credit cards that I rarely use emailed me last month and said if I used my cc for 3 transactions that totaled at least $50 each for a total of $150 in the months of March - April - May, they would reimburse me $60 per month. I got the credit on my March statement, so I repeated It yesterday for April at WM, Publix (no Ibotta) and Kroger. I figured 60 off 150 is a lot better than 5%. I guess they want to me to use their card. I usually only use it for balance transfers once a year at 0% to pay down debt.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Shopgirl @Really cool! What does your 🐈 look like, all one general color or a primary color with white belly and 'booties'?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I think any brand toothpaste, any brand  toothpaste because I have those

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Eyegottaibotta pretty good, just like the Real McCoy 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

She bought phocus and siggis, so she likely did not use ANY BRAND TOOTHPASTE.

@Shopgirl , are you really getting ANY RECEIPT offers on the regular lately?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   Shopgirl bought Natean toothpaste FAO & I have that in my gallery as well along with any toothpaste at WM  where she bought her’s

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Look at her breakdown.  She used the ANY TOOTHPASTE on  her WM receipt

She mentions AR on her kroger receipt.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta Your question was not directed at me, but I can confirm that the any receipt offers have been around lately. I received them 8 times in March and twice so far this month. For me they always seem to appear Friday afternoons and then return Saturday afternoon. (Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself by saying that out loud!)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mom2furkids 

I'm happy for you.  Ibotta decided to start treating me like it treats @mmoore01 .   Not sure if he gets them now, but he didn't for moinths.