cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yankee Candles discount stack

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

This is not one of those super saver deals. However, I think I saved a considerable amount and wanted to share with everyone.  This might be a good deal if you or you know someone that enjoys burning candles.  

I received a Yankee candle coupon for $50.00 off $100.00 on regular priced merchandise. So my plan was to not to exceed $100.00 before taxes. I purchased 3 large single wick candles and 4 car air fresheners.

Here is the breakdown

• Candles           $31.00 X 3 = $91.00
  • Air fresheners  $3.00 X 4 =  $12.00
  • Before taxes                          $103.00
  • 10 % military discount        -$5.50
  • 50% off $100.00                 -$51.50 
  • IR for GC $54.32                 -$4.35

The $50.00 off $100.00 is applied first then 10% off military, tax and pay using Ibotta gift card. this is my stack deal at Yankee candle today... 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
4 Replies

Re: Yankee Candles discount stack

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP 

that’s a great deal.  I have found that it’s worth it to buy the Yankee candles because they have a much longer burn life than some similar but cheaper priced candles.  They are great for house warming and birthday gifts too.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

If you are looking for a smaller spend for a gift,, WM has a $15 deal on a.Yankee Candle Small Jar Holiday Gift Set

Rickibotta_0-1638549598976.jpeg

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Yankee-Candle-Small-Jar-Holiday-Gift-Set/639090986?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_Q...

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Sorensoj 

Wow, these candles were so expensive so anytime I can purchase and save a little then that's a great deal for me.. Anyone on my Christmas list this year will be receiving a candle. I also received notice all candles at Bath & Body Works are $10.25.  I'm considering purchasing a few more using Ibotta GC to chip away at R&B bonus.  

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I believe the BABW offer of $10.25 is for 3-wick candles only on Friday/Saturday and they are OOS onilne.  

So appears it will be in-store only.  LIMIT=18

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes