cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Anyone take a picture of the recent free Core Keto bar $2 credit for Target?

Sparkles18
Deal Sharer

Lesson learned: Take screenshot of  ibotta offer before purchase & item with receipt after. 

I bought the dark chocolate sea salt about five days ago. It was listed as “free” but Target charged $2.19 which is a little more than the expected $2 credit. Anyway ibotta is trying to only give me $1 credit (see screenshot of email). I’m wondering if anyone took a picture or used Target offer showing amount. So I can remind Ibotta of the true cash back amount.

Edited to add :screenshot of Ibotta trying to only give me $1 after I bought item expecting $2 cash back

Tags (4)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Anyone take a picture of the recent free Core Keto bar $2 credit for Target?

Dean

This might be what you’re referring to but no picture of the offer. As @Rickibotta  said, not everyone gets the same offers or rebate amounts. You can also blame inflation for the Target price. There have been numerous FAO and BOGO deals with rebates less than store prices. And in my case, the local Target doesn’t sell Core bars, and other FAOs have also not been available in area stores. Inflation and shortages have made deals more difficult to get.

https://www.freestufffinder.com/free-core-keto-bar-at-target/

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Anyone take a picture of the recent free Core Keto bar $2 credit for Target?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sparkles18 

The problem you have is that this is a common recurring  offer, and not everyone gets the same amount.  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

This might be what you’re referring to but no picture of the offer. As @Rickibotta  said, not everyone gets the same offers or rebate amounts. You can also blame inflation for the Target price. There have been numerous FAO and BOGO deals with rebates less than store prices. And in my case, the local Target doesn’t sell Core bars, and other FAOs have also not been available in area stores. Inflation and shortages have made deals more difficult to get.

https://www.freestufffinder.com/free-core-keto-bar-at-target/

Helpful Links

Solved! Go to solution

Sparkles18
Deal Sharer

Yes Yes Yes. This is exactly what I was looking for?  So when I looked up the offers for Target on Ibotta, are you saying you didn’t see $2 cash back offer?  I know the cash back amount may be different across retailers but aren’t the available deals the same for each person in Ibotta community?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sparkles18 

I already answered this question above.   No, they are not always the same for everyone, especially for recurring offers.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

That offer isn’t currently available to me. It may have expired and I didn’t see it, or it was never available to me. 

Helpful Links

0 Likes