cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caulipower Happy Birth Day-ummmm

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Did anybody else sign up for the FREE offer or whatever it was for CAULIPOWER last year and give them your birthday?   Just got a coupon for any FREE Caulipower item up to $11.99.   (Allowed two prints).

Hopefully either Kroger or Meijer accepts the printed coupon.

(It looks like last December I got some of the 14 oz tenders on sale at Kroger for $2.50 each. (regular price of $8.99 at the time).

Again, I do NOT like ANY fake meat or poultry, but my son likes pretty much all fake chicken, so I am excited to get 2 free bags.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
3 Replies

Re: Caulipower Happy Birth Day-ummmm

KM06
Skilled Saver

I received the email with coupon in April. The only store that accepts free from internet coupons in my area is Publix.  I stopped at custom service and asked because their website didn't mention free coupons. 

A little heads up Caulipower is real chicken breast coated with rice flour and cauliflower.  The spicy does have a kick to it.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@KM06 

Of course you are correct.  Thank you for reminding/correcting me.  I do recall this now.

This was the outlier.   I have bought many that are plant-based, but I remember my son telling me how this chicken was like real chicken, and I remember telling him that is because it is real chicken.

I believe I gave this one a try, and if I am able to get them, I may try again.  (I don't like cauliflower)

Thanks again for the post.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yay me!!!  Meijer accepted the coupon. 

Since it was FREE, it had to be overridden, and the SCO worker told me they do NOT accept coupons that make items FREE.   I told her I understood, but could I please speak to a manager.  As is often the case, the worker asked why I wanted to speak to a manager, and they informed me that the manager would just tell me the same thing.  Again I mentioned I understood that, but could I please speak to a manager.   They huffed off to get a manager.

As I was pulling up their coupon policy on my phone, a manager came over that I know very well, and they accepted the coupon and schooled the SCO employee on their coupon policy.

GOT THESE FOR FREE.   ONLINE PRICE SHOWS $9.99, BUT THEY SCANED $7.99 (Same as shelf tag)

Rickibotta_0-1656635640076.png