cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CLR Mold & Mildew

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

I grabbed some P'wash, had a BOGO. So I purchased one spray and one refill for net cost $4.

Did Ida blow/sweep all your Army Worms away?

@OBSHOP 

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Saipan  Thanks for your post. I thought both had to be the starter kits but glad to hear that one of them could be a refill. 

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Xiao   Have you tried apple cider vinegar in a small low rimmed bowl for the fruit flies? A Venus fly trap might also help.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  I’ve never heard of that remedy, so next time I notice those little annoying fruit flies, I’ll definitely give it a try - thank you!

Btw, I hadn’t noticed them in a while until I brought home a fresh pineapple. 🍍When I was about to cut it up, one flew out of crown but never saw it again - phew! 😮💨

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813   Thanks for posting that.  I had originally heard of the “soap under the sheets” technique  from reading AARP rewards quizzes. I wonder if the placebo effect has contributed to using soap?  If so, then if the soap helps the ailment get better, it may be prudent to use it even without formal research  “evidence” to back it up?  The evidence is anecdotal, it sounds like.   What are your thoughts @Icequeen813 ?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Sorensoj When I read the the “remedy “, my first thought was “harmless “, then I  thought what disease process could be contributing to leg cramps..