cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dawn power wash

Janet1964
Super Saver

Dawn Powerwash - what do you think? 

I absolutely love it. I can’t wait to get coupons and Ibotta to buy more! I am using the citrus scent first.  It is awesome on stainless steel pots - no waiting required unless stuck on, then only about 3 minutes and it is sparkling clean. Excellent on cutting grease without leaving the rag greasy. I even washed my silverware with the rag after wiping out a greasy frying pan without rinsing out the rag first (which I would never do otherwise). And I didn’t have to fill the sink up with water to rinse, just ran it under the sprayer and put it in the dish rack to air dry.

I bought 2 starter kits on 9/4 when Ibotta had it 4.99/2. (They were sold out of the refills) It sells at Walmart for 4.94 for the starter kit and 3.84 for the refill.

anyone else have any thoughts?

43 Replies

Re: Dawn power wash

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Janet1964 

This is a very versatile product. I have used to degrease truck engine, clean barbq grill racks, clean oil from drive driveway, pre soak laundry,  clean rims, and remove stain on carpet.  You can also wash dishes with this stuff. 

Every journey starts with the first step

Saipan
Super Saver

I have a North facing vinyl privacy fencing with Green mossy stuff growing on it I'm interested to try this stuff on. Hoping to spray and rinse. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I had wanted to try this, but I never got around to picking it up.  

@Saipan let us know how it works.  I usually use a "Mr Clean" magic eraser on my railings and such and it works great - but if you can just spray and go - even better!

dedasunshinegir
Rewards Hunter

Yes! I LOVE it! Back in the early 2000's Dawn had an even better product called Power Dissolver. They took it off the market; I guess it worked too well! This Power Wash is almost as good, but more gentle on your hands and painted surfaces, like stovetop. The stuff before could remove paint! I even wash my car with this...

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

Thanks for your thoughts.  I know a lot had complained a lot about the Palmolive product in the thread in this folder.  It is good to know you are loving this.  And I hope you are back to your old self by now.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 , thank you for sharing your opinion! When I finally decided to try this last time it was on Ibotta, I waited too long and it disappeared. But I see now that it is back, so I will give it a shot! The best price I can find right now is at my Kroger affiliate. They are on sale $4.99 with a $1 digital coupon that can be used up to 5 times. So with the Ibotta rebate it should be $2.99 for 2 of these.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  Thanks for mentioning it was back on Ibotta - I may just have to run out and pick it up.  Waiting for my washing machine delivery so I'm stuck in. 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , you’re welcome! Enjoy your new washing machine!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  I have so many pods and boxes of Persil, I tried to combine it all, but at least it is organized now.  Still need to replace the dishwasher (broke 18 months ago), but the washing machine was higher in priority.  Nothing fancy, just a whirlpool top load, but it does the job.