cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dawn power wash

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , I also have just a plain old top loading washing machine. I have been desperately hanging onto it, hoping it doesn’t completely go out on me. As nice as all the front loaders look, I have heard that the older top-loading wash much better. I hate to see the day when I have to shop for a new washer. 
And I hear ya on the need for organizing all the dishwasher pods and other cleaning supplies! We are having new kitchen cabinets installed right now and my goal is to always keep them looking beautiful and organized on the inside. We’ll see how long that lasts. 😆

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Mikosmama @FelskyNY , My top loader was inherited from my mother in law after she passed in 2009. It was kinda old then but newer than mine at the time. My old one went to my son and his wife but then they moved to an apt that already had a washer/dryer. Now my old one is in a storeroom off my garage. So I guess I have a backup if the one in the house has issues. Both are Kenmore models and are workhorses.😃

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@TXbelle @Mikosmama  I didn't know they now  have top loaders with glass (plastic) tops that you can see through, however I didn't walk to cough up the extra bucks, and I ordered this on Friday and got it today, so I'm pleased enough. 

kynuna
Core Shopper

I just saw that there’s a BOGO offer for Dawn Power wash in the Free section

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I don't even have a free section. And I don't have the bogof either.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@kynuna 

Thanks for posting the dawn power wash BOGO offer. I just checked and have also I hope it's still around on Sunday P&G will have a $1.00 off coupon in Sunday paper.  

Screenshot_20210922-181121_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-181319_Ibotta.jpg

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

KROGER DEAL - TWO PUMPS FOR $2.99 Total

Sale price of $4.99 - $1 DQ (use up your 5 times) = $3.99 x 2 = $7.98 for 2 less $4.99 IR = $2.99 for both

The refills are the same size, and the price is regular price of $3.99, same as sake price for the pumps, so it makes sense to get both pumps.

@Mikosmama ,  sorry I didn't see your earlier post, but it took me forever to post this on my phone, so I m leaving it....lol

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta , lol, no worries! The more it’s posted, the more other people will see it. ☺️

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Mikosmama 

Definitely on my list again this week. Thanks fir the heads up.

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964  I freaking love these! Completely hooked! I have like 5 bottles stockpiled at any given time! Lol

It so fun spraying them! 😆...and they really work. And you can totally use them for other cleaning projects other than dishes. Works great even cleaning the walls and fridge. And the areas around the stove that may be a bit greasy. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I even did a review on Walgreens! 😜

The price is stuck at 4.99 almost everywhere. Ironically, the lowest I ever found it was at one of the most expensive places ...CVS!! I got it for 3.99 with an extra 1.00 off on the cvs card.

I went crazy when I learned there was an apple scent!!! 😆😆😎