cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dawn power wash

Rickibotta
Deal Master

No fair.  I snoozed and I losed just like @OBSHOP .

This was going to be a sweet deal.  

Please bring back the deal for us good folk.

(I had to mow my lawn and do some mulch, and I was too lazy to go the day it ended.....lol)

I should have let the lawn grow and taken a letter from my HOA, and I have learned my lesson.  🤣

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta 

You make a good excuse to bring this promotion back.  Well this is my story I had 2 refill bottles in my cart all the way up to the SCO.  I didn't purchase because I wanted to wait until Sunday so I could save $2.00 with P&G coupons.  

This is the second time I have missed this offer the next time it's available in my gallery I'll buy. 

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I just purchased 2 refills today at Walmart at 3.94 to use the two $1 coupons I had - so I got them for 2.94 each. I wasn’t gonna wait on Ibotta to bring it back and lose. Like I said, I love this product. I bought 2 sprayers last week at Kroger for 3.99 each  for the Ibotta rebate.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Ouch @Janet1964 , can you please pull that dagger out.   This is a painful subject right now.

My heart is so full of sorry and pain.  I am hurting over the Dawn powerwash <and> the softsoap thing.  I really wanted the softsoap foaming soap kit with dispenser.  It look so lovely.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

Sorry

0 Likes

In use : Dawn power wash

Saipan
Super Saver

Wall I mentioned previously:

20211003_110147.jpg

Wall now with rinse and wiping with no rag (obvious staining from exposure to elements):

20211003_133701.jpg

Vinyl siding (same direction facing Sun as wall):

20211003_110414.jpg

Again rince with wiping with no rag:

20211003_132724.jpg

Vinyl siding (different face to Sun, no before pic). This side cleaned the easiest, probably because less Sun exposure:

20211003_132807.jpg

0 Likes

Re: In use : Dawn power wash

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan   Wow - thanks for sharing - it definitely looks like it worked well.  Now it's time to do a side by side Palmolive spray product test.  

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

My granddaughter got ketchup on her beige dress and I used the power wash and a small dish brush and it worked like a charm. No stains whatsoever!  Good as new!!!

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

I'm a late adopter of this product and I love it too! I especially like using it for doing dishes when camping because I use less water with it. Going to try it on clothing stains and grill now as well.  

0 Likes

Sandy8829
Deal Sharer

I love Dawn Power wash too!

I usually buy it at Walmart, but I lucked out & found it at Aldi’s.