cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dewey's cookies

Nique
Deal Ambassador

I was waiting for a deal on these since I had a Catalina for $1.25 off. Stop & Shop has them for $3.00 until Thursday, so after coupon and $1 Ibotta rebate my cost was $0.75.

I picked up the Meyer Lemon--and wow--they are delicious! The lemon flavor is perfect. Reminds me a bit of the thins I used to get at Trader Joe's. 

It was hard to decide which variety, so today I went back and bought the fudge brownie as well. Ginger sounds good too.

Screenshot_20220419-223759_Stop & Shop.jpg

3 Replies

Re: Dewey's cookies

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

The Fresh Market occasionally has them BOGO.  All of the flavors I have tried pack a lot of flavor in an incredibly thin crisp cookie. My favorites are the Meyer Lemon and Salted Caramel.

Weino
Saver

I've got my Catalina at Stop & Shop ready to go! This will help towards my $40 monthly bonus. I'm just trying to figure out if I should get it today or wait until tomorrow and hopefully a good weekend bonus too. I eat healthy and am not a big cookie lover so I might donate these.

0 Likes

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@Weino I think the rebate will be around. I went back promptly because my store only had one of the chocolate variety left. As things turned out, they had completely restocked the next day.