cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fat Snax vs. Lenny & Larry's Keto Cookies

What-Shot
Super Saver

I prefer to do low carb as much as possible (but I'm not keto per se).

I was NOT jazzed about the Lenny & Larry's Keto Cookie. Simply put: I just did not like them at all (too sweet with a medicinal after-taste). 

I would NEVER have considered purchasing Fat Snax, except that it was a MM when it first appeared on Aisle. Assuming Fat Snax would have a similar taste as L&L, I did not jump to try them....but yesterday when I finally did try them I was delighted! The sweetness was mild (which I prefer) and a pleasant overall taste.

Kudos to Fat Snax!

Anyone else? 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
33 Replies

Re: Fat Snax vs. Lenny & Larry's Keto Cookies

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@What-Shot I also do not like the Lenny & Larry’s cookies,  even when following a strict Keto diet.  After your post, I look forward to trying Fat Snax.  I haven’t noticed them in the store.  Where did you find them?

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@What-Shot  I tried the double chocolate Fat Snax two nights ago.  I thought it was just OK.  Definitely light on sweetness, which was fine.  They still need to dial up flavor somehow.  Portion size was good.

What-Shot
Super Saver

I found them at both Sprouts & Smiths/Kroger. They were on the same shelf as L&L's. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@What-Shot Thanks, I wish those stores were nearby.  The Fresh Market app is showing them, so I will look for tomorrow.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I also bought Fat Snax - AKA "Mom's strange cookies" - so no-one has tried them here yet.  Sitting in the bucket of desperation with other bars and what-not.  When someone is desperate, they try what's in there, or else I give them away.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I don't like any of the L&L cookies.  It isn't if they are too sweet or not.  Even the Boss cookies I just find to be somewhat flavorless and heavy.  I am thinking of going back on Keto, and if I do, I will likely give up cookies (as well as all desserts) , bread, pasta, and nearly all fruits/veggies..

I truly would rather not have a cookie than have any cookies that I have tried from L&L.

Sorry, I exaggerated.  If I were dying of hunger, and I could either gnaw on my own wrist or eat the L&L cookies, I would eat the cookie, but it would be a close decision

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

So I tried (was forced to) the Fat Snax choc chip cookies.  Ehhhh - not great. I haven't tried L&L so I can't compare, but the texture was just "off".  Taste was just okay.  Not worth wasting the calories. Jake (my youngest) told me to toss out what was left in the package, so between the 2 of us, we ate less than 1/2 a cookie.  This is not something I would normally buy anyway, and since they were free on Aisle, I wasn't too upset.  I will pass the other packs to other family members (or maybe save them for Halloween (depending on expiration date) like @Rickibotta does.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Kids leaving Ricks house on Halloween:  oh I dont like butterfingers.  I wish they were nestle crunch

Kids leaving Felicia's house:  WTH was that Fat Snax crap?  Let's egg her house and go back to Ricks for butterfingers

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta they actually had butterfinger at WM and I did not buy them.  WHY ARE THEY OUT OF CRUNCH BARS?  If they had crunch bars, my family would eat them.  I am going to mail you these Fat Snax.  Are they gluten free?  I don't recall?  Maybe I'll make a Halloween gluten free basket for kids who are gluten free?

0 Likes