cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fruit-Ella Gummies

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I had an offer for these at CVS, not sure if the offer is good anywhere else.  They were B1G1 50% off with Airheads so I got both (2 more toward my WWB)  Anyway these gummies are FABULOUS! They are not like the kind where you can chew them forever and they never really dissolve, these actually dissolve completely as you chew them.  They are made with real fruit and the bag is mixed fruit flavors.  I just wanted to try them and I had to go put them in the other room to keep from finishing the bag.  I'll definitely be buying these again, the rebate coming back is just a bonus.

11 Replies

Re: Fruit-Ella Gummies

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@DanyelN  Thank you for sharing your review! I noticed this at WG the other day when I was buying M&M mix. I can’t remember how much it was and it doesn’t come up in my app - odd.
Too bad that ‘Any Brand Fruit Snacks’ excludes CVS and WG.

0 Likes

feeshea
Deal Sharer

Yes, the Fruit tella are so good. I like the peach better than the strawberry, probably bought 10 bags in the last couple months. 

TXbelle
Super Saver

@DanyelN  I bought some yesterday at Walgreens as an afterthought. They were BOGO free but the display didn't have the price listed. I took them to the check out and was told 1 was $2.99.  With the Ibotta rebate at $1 ea up to 5X, I got them. I'm usually not a gummy candy person as it always sticks in my mouth too long. I'm going to try them out now that you have given a 👍. Thanks.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DanyelN  et al.  I totally agree.  I bought these so many months ago at Walmart when they were on SK and just kept buying them, no matter the flavor.  Was surprised to see them on Ibotta and found them sold in Shoprite now.  My boys will kid me about mom eating "gummies".

0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I had no idea there were other flavors.  CVS had mixed berry.  I am now on the hunt.  lol

@FelskyNY  Don't feel bad, I was actually standing them up on their little feet on my desk before eating them.  LOL

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DanyelN  I really like the texture, and with my dental woes of late, I am well aware of what sticks and what doesn't.   And yes - whatever gets you through the day.  And thanks for the reminder to take my Biotin gummy.

Re: Fruit-tella Gummies

123Save
Deal Ambassador

These were a unicorn for me at Walmart earlier in the year. Over the summer I occasionally redeemed the $1 or $0.75 Ibotta offer at CVS.

The $1 offer (limit 5) just popped up a day or two ago to redeem at Kroger. One location was sold out but I found them at a second. Regular price is $1.99; regular sale price is $1.49 and they’re included in the buy 10 items/save $0.50 promo, bringing them down to $0.99. I left with 5 free bags and a smile. Love these gummies!

CF290FBB-7ABB-479A-B4A7-D80B7332C400.jpeg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@123Save  These are really good.  I was buying them "back in the day" when they were on SK.  Really tasty, 100% agree.

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Kroger sales price $2.00 - KCB 75¢ (Limit 1) - IB 75¢ (Limit 5) = 50¢