cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Motivation To Try New Stuff

MojosMoves
Rewards Hunter

My absolute favorite thing about ibotta (besides the extra cash) is the endless products that I may never have ,tried and at a great money back incentive if not for free! From Jelly to Hair Care, there have been hundreds of products that normally I wouldn't even give a second thought to adding to my cart even with a coupon but since ibotta I have broadened my favorite things and made our life so much more joyful. Not everything has been a winner but most products have made a permanent residential spot here and to think I only needed a little $ back to give it a try. Thanks ibotta!

3 Replies

Re: Great Motivation To Try New Stuff

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@MojosMoves 

Yes! I feel the same. In fact, there are a number of delicious products that we’ve discovered through Ibotta or this board that I never would have considered purchasing because of their price. I’m am so glad their purchase was incentivized and now I know I can work some of them into the food budget. ‘Tis a wonderful thing! ☺️

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@MojosMoves 

Welcome to Ibotta, I'm delighted to know you enjoy using the app.  Be sure to read the forums here regularly. You will find a lot of good ensight on deals and other savings. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@MojosMoves  I feel the same way! One of my recent favorites has been the Snickers Peanut Brownie bars. I probably would never have noticed them had it not been for IB.  These are SO good and very addictive!

0 Likes