cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Hour - Epsolon Tequila

Saipan
Deal Expert

I grabbed this stuff off the shelf for an ibotta promotion. Probably would have never bought it otherwise. I did a little research and decided to go with it. 

EPSOLON TEQUILA

I have never quite figured out tequila. A sip always kind gave me a slight queasy feeling. I never understood the dislike of gin by those that are against it. But looking at tequila I can understand the perspective.

All that was until I tried Epsolon recently. I knew an acquaintance that liked tequila so I shared the bottle of Epsolon with them.

They asked me how I like my drink, confirming I didn't want a mixer I was on the rocks. The first sip was easy, flavorful, and pleasing. The "tequila" taste it is known for came through balanced and floated across my palate.

I was not overwhelmed, not shocked, but it was like I had discovered something new. I had finally figured out tequila. This was decent stuff at a decent price.

I noticed on the counter when my first beverage was poured a familiar FAO from FAOs past. I said hey, "that is the the perfect mixer." 

TROPICANA FAO AT WALMART!!!

Anyways, not a connoisseur of tequila, but maybe one now, I recommend trying Epsolon if you haven't. I was just glad my team wasn't playing, as Ep. Teq. helped smooth things over a little bit.

4 Replies

Re: Happy Hour - Epsolon Tequila

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  Last time I had Tequila straight involved a shot glass (or 6) , some lemons and salt.  That was a long time ago.  Oh the good old days.  

Saipan
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY

I hear and feel you. This was the first tequila I ever wanted another round of after the first one.

Gmrollins
Shopper

I do like tequila & that sounds yummy 😋😋😋😋🤤🤤🤤

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Gmrollins

Has some neat graphics on the bottle too, Day of the Dead (Día de los Muertos) theme type.