cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm in core-keto heaven!

What-Shot
Super Saver

I am not keto, per se, but I do work to reduce my carb consumption. 

In an effort to finish off my WWB yesterday, I got the Core Keto in both Chocolate Brownie and Chewy cc Peanut butter. 

• Brownie was very good. 
  • Peanut butter is absolutely amazing! 

20210726_113533.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
7 Replies

Re: I'm in core-keto heaven!

What-Shot
Super Saver

Peanut butter Variety:

• Sweet, but not too sweet
  • Chewy
  • Absolutely Excellent

NOTE: The Brownie variety was very good. Loved its fudgy texture, but it was a bit too sweet for my palate.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot  Thank you for sharing your review, and I’m so glad to hear a positive comment!
Now, I’m on a hunt to find these at my local Jewel/Osco. Btw, I just finished (and I mean the wrapper still on my desk😉) the other Core bar that I got for FAO!  It’s probably my third or fourth one, so not new to me but I do enjoy them. Not sure if I’d pay my own money but they’re definitely worth a try (and repeats) when FAO!

830A492D-A59C-46BC-A81B-4D1950E5221D.jpeg

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  Where did you find it?  Congrats?

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY: Found them at Safeway in PHX. I have seen them elsewhere too, but never per ibotta's FAO.

Got them for  $2/each. Ibotta offer was 1.24 each. Considering they counted as multiple credits and finished off my WWB, I  considered them MMs (in addition to delish). 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Xiao! I agree that the classic variety of the Core bars (probiotic) are good, but purchasing is difficult without grocery ibotta perks. But of the choices, I am partial to their Blueberry flavor, and it pairs GREAT with cheese sticks.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@What-Shot 

FAO at Target

5A9D2CC4-1A70-4D5F-847F-C9102F6D700C.jpeg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki   I can't find these locally.