cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magnum Double Raspberry

FelskyNY
Deal Master

No words my friends - yes it may be a heat index of 100 here in NY but the Magnum Double Raspberry - holy cow - picture a chocolate covered jelly ring that melts in your mouth. Is it on my diet?  NOPE.    Do I care?  NOPE (not until tomorrow at least).  So good.  Really so good. 

I love everything about raspberries (even the spelling).  I am currently fighting with what chocolate is left stuck on the sides of the cup.

And the fact that it was free - again - I only bought 1, which is probably a good thing. 

6 Replies

Re: Magnum Double Raspberry

mickootay
Skilled Saver

HOWWWW??? How did you get Magnum Double Raspberry for free? I love Raspberry anything too! Magnum? Added bonus! 

I really shouldn't have asked. I think there is a universal conspiracy to keep me 'fluffy', till death do us part!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Curious who won the fight.   Was it you or the bits stuck to the side of the carton?

@mickootay   Pretty sure she got them free when I did with the FETCH combo of Magnum  as well as Unilever $5 WYS $15 along with PQ

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay  I mean really - it was so good.  Magnum also has the bars, but I haven't tried those.  and yes, @Rickibotta is correct, I bought them free at Shoprite with coupons and Fetch offers, and because they are Unilever, they paid me to take them home a few weeks ago.  And yes, I won the battle against the chocolate.  I ate the entire (pint was it) in 2 sittings.  We still have some lousy vanilla/chocolate in the freezer.  As my sister says, I like "pink" food.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY

Run a bath and take the Magnum with you. . 

Time it so you If you start eating it at 11:50 PM   By the time, you finish, it will be after midnight 

Then you can say you spread it over two days.

And you will be so relaxed after your soak, that it will be easy to convince yourself that is the case....lol

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   I think that would make the chocolate melt to quickly though.  Not a bad idea. 

Heading over to the CVS link - I think I found us a deal.

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY Not free, but on sale for $2.99 at Shoprite next week. There are coupons in the Coupons app and printables. Will cost $1.74, a good deal for those who like the brand.

0 Likes