cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Palmolive SprayAway: Your Impression?

What-Shot
Super Saver

Bummer that others have the same experience with Palmolive SprayAway as I have. I was hoping my sprayer was defective.

Yes, @Janet1964, I've considered switching spray-triggers, diluting it, etc., but I wanted to hold off until more feedback. The sprayer has an aerator at the spout, which converts it into foam. I may just put it in a foam-pump bottle.

@FelskyNY: As for the 9 Elements brand, I have only used it after transferring to pump bottle (which is my norm). Typically I pump dish deterg on a sponge and go from there. I am thinking the lack of foam is because it is more gentle (such as kids shampoos). Unlike what others have mentioned, I don't feel the need to use "more to make foam." Since I pump it directly onto a sponge, I was thinking of diluting it. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  Since I haven't had a dishwasher in 14 months now, I am sure I will be using the 9 Elements next and will report back then.

TreseaB
Rewards Hunter

PaulaRaeSteele
Rewards Hunter

I feel the same don’t like not having a spray option. I wasted a lot with it coming out in a stream. Not sure if I will buy again. 

Megstaff1989
Shopper
I love Palmolive dish soap so I'm sad to see so many bad experiences with the spray. I haven't tried it yet but it's been on my list to try... Maybe I'll get one just to say I gave it a go, but now I'm not as excited. Palmolive is the only dish soap I can use because it doesn't overly dry my hands out.
Megan E Stafford

Janet1964
Super Saver

I don’t like the chemical smell, but decided to try it on stains on my clothes- grease, chocolate, etc and it works great as a stain remover. I have used Dawn dish detergent for years with success.

I had problems with the sprayer also and thought a lot was wasted until I used about 1/3 of the bottle and then the sprayer started working like a foam and has worked ever since.

Go figure.

0 Likes