cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant based food

Jpietro
Shopper

I remember a loooooong time ago when Ibotta would ask for feedback.  I have not seen that in awhile.  However, I'd like to submit somewhere my thoughts:  I feel the plant based products should be in their own category.  Especially not in the meat category.  If it isn't meat, it should NOT be in the meat category.  And this way, anyone who uses these products can go right to that spot, and those of us that do not, do not have to see these items in every category over and over and over.  Thanks!

4 Replies

Re: Plant based food

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

Good idea!  I'd go for a "Plant Based" category.  Personally, it drives me crazy to see almond milk in the dairy category.  But I guess since it's next to the milk at most stores, that it makes the most sense to have it placed in that section.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

As a carnivore, I think they need to create a new category REAL MEAT.

All the MEAT category for the last few years seems to have been fake meat

So imagine how much time carnivores spend spinning thru all the fake meat.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Jpietro
Shopper

If they take the plant stuff out of the meat and seafood, there won't be anything in that category lol, and really hasn't been for quite awhile, except Perdue chicken.  How about an offer for "Any" meat?  REAL meat?  Same with the Grillos pickles in the "produce" category.  Haha.  That's a good one, as they aren't even SOLD in that area....

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Jpietro  Grillo's is in the produce dept at Whole Foods and a few other stores I shop.  But none of the WM's in my area have yet to start selling them, where the dang rebate seems to be the only store you can redeem!