cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pringles Fried Onion Ring

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@OBSHOP Yesterday we were traveling and went to Fort Rucker.  They were pretty well stocked except for the baking supplies.  You are so right about the coupons.  They often have coupon inserts available too.  

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

It was a nice surprise to see my offer reset for $1.

78C4F3D4-A956-465F-8D4E-3F143C457BFA.png

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I just noticed the offer was $1.00 now.  Unfortunately, I can't find them in my Walmarts.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@mmoore01 

That's right the rebate is up to $1.00 now the original offer was $.50.  In my opinion the increased rebate does not change my opinion about the taste.  I'm not a fan of this flavor. 

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

My Walmart never carried the Pringles Fried Onion Ring flavor, but I noticed my local Dollar Tree had them when I went to find the Air Wick refills.

Of course, the Ibotta rebate is gone and was never at Dollar Tree, but I am guessing it didn't do well in the stores.

It does have an onion-like flavor, but it also has the flavor of grease that's been reused too many times.

I do like onion rings, but I don't want that old lard taste.  

I guess I know why they are now at Dollar Tree.

0 Likes

Rema
Deal Sharer

@mmoore01 @Did you get the airwick?  I was just at our Dollar Tree. And of course the Ibotta rebate is gone!!😢

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

No, my Dollar Tree didn't have any Air Wick refills.

Thanks for letting me know it was gone.  I was going to try another Dollar Tree tonight.

I am guessing too many found them at their Dollar Tree and Ibotta ran out.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

so far, I've looked in vain for steak and onion Pringles - that's at least 3 months - and I'll be quite surprised if I have any better luck finding this new Pringles flavor - Mona burger?

0 Likes