cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pringles Fried Onion Ring

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

I thought the Fried Onion Ring Pringles were quite good.  They paired nicely with hotdogs.  My $0.50 Walmart offer reset and I hope to get them again this week.

27 Replies

Re: Pringles Fried Onion Ring

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I have been looking to try those.  Maybe I'll find some on my next shopping trip..

Every journey starts with the first step

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Good to know.  i wanted to try them but my store did not have them.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Apparently they are somewhere in IN about 30 miles away.  

I'm not THAT guy......lol.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta I had no idea these were hard to find.  I found the purple can in stock at Walmart last week.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Well Bebop, my primary haunts are Kroger and Meijer, so when I am going to WM, it is to find something  specific that usually is an ibotta deal.   So I can't say I have looked at the 4 WMs around me, but I am going on the website which tends to be pretty accurate.  There may be false positives, but I rarely find false negatives.

But I hope to find them one day.  I'm not real big on chip flavors.  I like most of them if I have 10 or so to eat with a sandwich, but I tire of them quickly.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Couldn't find it at the Walmart I went to Saturday. Sounds really appetizing! However with my Mid Week Marker - has that become the new name for the Monday to Wednesday short term bonus? - being only 5/$1, yesterday to the end of tomorrow is a perfect time for me to go slow and stingy and try to get as much bang as possible with my Ibotta shopping, i.e., FAOs, part of brand bonus or McSTACKsky 

Will definitely look for it when the next bonus requiring 15+ offers comes about

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

When I was at my Walmart today, I noticed a HUGE display of Pringles in the aisle between Grocery and Laundry Detergent.  They had a lot of flavors, but no Onion Ring.  I even saw the Scorchin' flavors which I did not care for at all.

The other thing I noticed was the price: $1.70 per can.  I remember when you could get them for under $1.00.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

I also did not care for the scorchin.

And what about the stupi-d WAVY ones that always had half of them broken (was it just me?)

Kroger frequently has Pringles for $1,

Sometimes it is the regular size, and often it is the tall ones (mega or 'party stack'), whatever they are calling them these day

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 I saw a similar end cap display of predominantly Scorchin’ Flavor Pringles today at Walmart with a $1.70 price tag.  I paid $1.48 on 7/8/21 at Walmart for the Fried Onion Ring flavor.  Also, I’m pretty sure we bought some in the last month or two for $1.09.  Seems like a pretty steep increase to me too.