cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pringles Fried Onion Ring

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I was just telling my sister about these.  She likes to put the fried onions (from Thanksgiving) into her eggs, so I mentioned these and she said she'd try them on a sandwich.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I bought the Wavy ones a couple of times, but I thought they were too greasy and too much salt.  I could barely eat them.

I always liked Lays Stax better, but they don't seem to be as popular.  I can find them at Dollar Tree for $1.00.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01   The Lays Stax are the way to go in my family too.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I finally scored a can of the fried onion ring pringles today at Walmart.

In my opinion I thought they were recycled and repurposed sour cream and onion with reduced powdered seasoning in a purple can..

Every journey starts with the first step

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

Appreciate your thoughts.   Makes me feel like I am not missing anything.  I really don't love any of the flavored ones.  I would like to eat a handful of different ones at times, but there are none of them that I am excited about eating 20 of at one time.  Okay, maybe one, but other than Jalapeno.....lol

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta 

Back in the day pringles and a lot of other products in my opinion tasted a whole lot better.. I find very few flavored products appealing to my taste buds..

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

I haven’t been back to the Walmart I found them in.  The onion ring flavor doesn’t remind me of sour cream and onion.  I liked that they left less residue on my fingers and find I am satisfied with fewer of the stronger flavor chips than the plain ones.  However, the recent price increases are an issue.  

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I'm always pleased when Ibotta offers a new product otherwise I probably wouldn't buy.  I generally tend to stick with the same brands. I'm more willing to try new products some I like and others not so favorable. Those products liked I continue to even without Idotta rebates. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP I also like trying new products.  The rising prices make me appreciate all of the savings apps more than ever.  I even had sticker shock on a few items in the Commissary yesterday.  

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Have you also noticed the all the bare space on the shelves lately? 

The nearest commissary to me is in Millington, TN. I don't get outthere too often but whenever I do I try to load up.  The commissary is very coupon friendly..