cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Starbucks premium instant coffee

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  Not showing up in my Target app or the website, but that could be it just isn't sold here. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Donna2 

I have only been able to find at Kroger's for $6.99 the regular price is $9.99

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

Update,

I have tried the dark roast, medium roast, and blond Starbucks premium instant coffee and say all are smooth and tastes great.  The blond has the highest caffeine content.  All pairs well with your favorite breakfast or dessert. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP   We need to sit down and have a chat today LOL - I saw a commercial for this last night but still not available near me.  Neither are the pink vitamins which I wanted to stack $5/20 and $2 off on Ibotta.  Frustrating.....

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY 

The only place I have found is at kroger's. Last week it was on sale for $7 per can. I stacked with $2 Ibotta rebate and $2 mfg coupons. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  Haven't seen it yet near me - but not for lack of trying

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@mickootay  I feel the same way about Kroger and Mariano’s.  We only have Mariano’s in my area, and I get really bummed out when some of the good offers are only available at Kroger. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Xiao 

I also get a case of the blues when I can't find a product with good reviews and worthy of trying... that's one of the good attributes of Ibotta, rebates to try new products...

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP , I have to agree with you on this Starbucks instant coffee! We just came back from a camping trip and decided to try this instead of dealing with the percolator every morning. It was the best coffee we have ever had while camping! It was so smooth and great tasting! My husband was so happy that I brought this. Even my coffee snob friends who tried it loved it! We have found another item through IB that we will continue buying again and again!

Skim
Saver

My local Walmart listed it as available but it’s not. 
I do know that BJ’s wholesale club sells the medium roast. If memory serves(haha), they sell a 2 pack for $12.99. 

0 Likes