cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweet Earth, Good Culture, RX, Limitless

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

I only had coffee for breakfast today, so lunch was a little more substanch’… thoughts on products below…

Sweet Earth Veggie Pizza - seemingly way too small, but portion turned out just fine.  Crust stays nice and crunchy when baked per instructions.  Sauce is not sweet, and the veggies seem par-cooked in a way that they finish nicely during the final bake.  Glad I grabbed 3 of these freebies.

Good Culture - I prefer the plain ones to the ones with pre-added fruit.  I prefer to add my own fresh fruit.  But I’m not mad at these.  Good Culture is definitely good stuff.

RX Kids Bar - These are good, especially refrigerated.  Just enough sweetness from the dates.  I prefer the kid’s portion size hahaha!

Limitless Water -  These lemon-lime slightly caffeinated sodas sounded great in theory.  Unfortch’ I think they have a funky aftertaste. I am going to choke this down and look forward to getting through the case.

0C00C9C7-63E8-4C40-AB14-75342D34606D.jpeg

8 Replies

Re: Sweet Earth, Good Culture, RX, Limitless

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Haven’t been able to find the water. Maybe a blessing? Thanks for the product reviews!

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@cjwoody 

Good review on your ibotta lunch. 

Tip for the limitless waters. I stocked up on the Mio water flavoring.  Try adding a few drops to the caffein sparkling water they will be 100 % tastier.

Paying full price is optional

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@OBSHOP  Thank you for the pro tip!  I have one MiO Lemonade that should theoretically pair well with the Lemon-Lime Limitless.  I haven’t ever tried the MiO yet either.  Thanks for the reminder that I had one!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

One down and two to go.  Did the deal last week at Target for free SWEET EARTH.  Still haven't told my son it is fake pepperoni.  I will tell him after he eats the last two.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@cjwoody 

You have excellent taste!

I like those Sweet Earth Pizzas too! Their huevos rancheros breakfast bowls are also very good. 

I prefer the plain Good Culture too! The texture of that cottage cheese is sublime.

I tried the lavender flavored Limitless and liked it a lot. I was looking to try some of the other flavors soon-I might avoid the lemon-lime! 😉

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody , I had my Sweet Earth veggie pizza for lunch today too. I have to admit that I doctored it up somewhat. I added some pepperonis and mozzarella cheese before putting it in the oven. I just got a new air fryer/toaster oven and used it on bake. It was the perfect size and cooked just right. That was my complete lunch with some of the lemon Bouch Pop from WF. Both were great and filled me up til dinner.  So who says there are no free lunches. Well not exactly free but I have been getting these lemon BPs on clearance for $1.67 with $1.00 IB rebate. 1st time it was a mm.

I'm someone who likes sour and fizzy. This drink has been very soothing for a chronic cough I have had since March (not covid related). Went to WFs today to get more and they are gone!!! I bought the pomegranate+? new flavor to try - gotta be better than the ginger one.

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta  I will need to give their fake pepperonis a try!

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody  Great pic and review - thank you for sharing! I haven’t bought any of these (likely already missed the boat on most) but if they ever pop up again, will have to try - well, minus the lemon-lime limitless water. With such a refreshing name like that, it’s a crime that it doesn’t taste good! 🤣

0 Likes