cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U By Kotex

Tarribear
Saver

There is an offer U by Kotex Cleanwear or Click tampons, when you read the description it says:

Excludes liners, 14ct, 16ct, 18 ct- does this mean only in the liners of these sizes or all liners and those sizes of click tampons?

I read it as liners in those sizes but maybe I am wrong.

0 Likes
17 Replies

Re: U By Kotex

Lollykins
Core Shopper

I believe it excludes only those size packages of liners.  I purchased 16ct Click tampons this evening, and the product scanned correctly in the app.  

You can always scan the product in the store to see what's valid and what's not.

0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

Mine didn’t match when I scanned the 16 ct tampons so I ended up buying the larger package. Unfortunately. Glad it worked for you.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I often wonder what alternate uses there are for all these 'feminine care' items.  There are so many moneymakers.

It all comes back to burglers.

If I am getting burgled, and I get some good shots in on the guy, I may jam or break my fingers, and I figure I could use  plugs to form a splint for my injured fingers.

And if I am fortunate enough to overpower said burgler with my tampon-bound fingers, I could tie him up and gag him with liners, new ones of course.  (I am not a savage after all).

That is as far as I have gotten so far..............I will keep you posted

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta I could wallpaper my entire house with all the liners & pads stacked in the closet.  It would probably make it sound proof.  

Or maybe there's an art anhle in there somewhere.  It would be a statement piece...a statement about loss leaders! 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lollykins 

Your post reminded me of Michael Mckean from Better Call Saul.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Lollykins
Core Shopper

OMG!! Did you pay full price for that toothpaste?!? You can't bring that in here!  Where's my space blanket? 

🤣🤣🤣

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Unfortunately, "feminine Hygiene" products are not just for females.  I was once told by an elderly gentleman that he used them for his hemorrhoids.

In my case, I have three daughters and several nieces.  I have bought them for years, so I don't have an issue with it now.

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@mmoore01  That is absolutely horrifying!

😳

0 Likes

Rema
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta  Maybe those extra pads can be used on the Swiffer! 🤔