Core Shopper

Screenshot_20210821-233807_Fetch Rewards.jpg

Of course 🙄

Spent 21.88 (pre rebates) last night (8/20) on these!!! Lol

0 Likes

Re: U By Kotex

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@MeLMeL11  What was your total post rebates? Just curious (= nosy)…

@Rickibotta @mmoore01 and others. Thanks for a good chuckle!
If you have extras to spare, I know women’s shelters always welcome donations of female hygiene products. 

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

@Xiao it came to $1.88 for all four (0.47 each)

.....if I'm not mistaken I think fetch pays the full amount, so it probably would have worked....I fell like I did this with another product, not 100% though 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

FETCH pays what they think you paid.   

Price = $4    DQ = $1  (They will pay you $3 unless rare situation where DQ is not attached to product on your receipt)

Price = $4    PQ = $1  Same as above, but Kroger simply shows all PQs as SCANNED COUPON), so they would give me $4, so I would make $1

WHEN ACCUMULATING FOR A THRESHOLD FETCH OFFER

This is hit and miss.  Most times, I will get the 'regular price' listed on my Kroger receipt, but occasionally they only credit me for the amount paid.  I have even submitted one as a test and they gave me credit for full price, and then went back to get more, only to have the second purchase only give me credit for amount paid.  Same store and same-looking receipt.  Rather odd indeed

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

...so walmart may not be the best place for fetch since they put their coupon discount right under the product 

.....most grocery stores put them at the bottom just as "scanned coupons " like @Rickibotta  says

...never hurts to try though 🤷‍

.....kicking myself i didnt wait one more day, especially when the offers and paper coupons i had expired on the 21st....oh well, no way I could have known

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11 

Technically there is a way you couild have known.  You could have looked yesterday.....lol.

I hate it when that happens on something I really really want to use and it has an ibotta match.

There are just so many hours in the day to check expiration dates on everything and keep track of ECB/RR expirations as well.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  i purchased it the night before the offer popped up 😭

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11 

Now I see.   That is lousy

0 Likes