cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watermelon water

Janet1964
Super Saver

Has anyone tried the watermelon water? I had looked for weeks for the 1 liter and could only find the 12 oz at wm. But the 12 oz was only at Kroger, not wm. Until last week. So I got the 12 oz and a banana at the end of my shopping trip on Saturday to have a healthy snack before going to Kroger.

that stuff is awful! Not Runa awful but awful. I am glad I had picked up 6 sparkling ice at wm. I stopped the car and got another drink out of the trunk. What do y’all think?

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Watermelon water

SaverGirl67

@Janet1964   Oh no!  Thanks for letting me know. I was also actively searching for this - but I’ve had no luck 🦄. But I’ll cross them off my list and save myself the struggle. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964   Thank you so much for sharing your opinion.  I've also been looking at it for weeks and was too cheap to spend $1 for it after RUNA-gate.  I will not be buying it. 

Funny story - my son and his friend were out hiking and came home and my son asked if we had any energy drinks for his friend.  I gave his friend the Hi-Ball which he said wasn't bad.  But when his friend was leaving, I gave him 3 flavors or RUNA and told him they were awful and that I didn't want to donate them because I felt so bad. He sent a snapchat about how awful they were when he tried them later that day. 

mmoore01
Deal Master

If you are talking about WTRMLN WTR, I tried it about a year ago and I thought it was OK.  Tasted like watermelon.  I picked it up at my local Target.  I thought it was expensive to be just watermelon water.

At the time, there was only one flavor.  I now see that they have FOUR flavors.  I had the Original.

Which flavor did you get?

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@mmoore01 

The original. It had a hint of watermelon but me  or my husband didn’t like the taste at all and we both love watermelon.

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Janet1964, I tried the ginger WTRMLN WTR. It was not bad. I was second guessing all the way to the register because I don't like watermelon-flavored things. 

It really was not bad though. The watermelon flavor was not overly strong as you said. It is unlikely that I'll buy again. I pretty much drink water and hot tea, so other beverages don't appeal and are hard to finish since I'm no longer used to them.