cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's YOUR 'gotta get' deal?

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20220303-230853~2.png

GOTTA GET this before the weekend is over, only eligible at Walmart and Sprouts 

What's YOUR 'gotta get' deal(s) before this weekend is over?

9 Replies

Re: What's YOUR 'gotta get' deal?

mickootay
Skilled Saver

I can't believe this pizza is actually available AND in stock at my local Safeway.  There is no way I'm going to buy it though. It's priced at 11.49! 

Aside from that, if I get to go in to town, there is no way I'm passing up on the Twix for .23 each; IR .25, tp coupon for .50/2, Walmart price .98. Thanks to @Francoise for alerting me to the deal!

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@mickootay 👍👍👍

(Btw, I think you meant to say IR .50, not .25)

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mickootay too bad it's not eligible at Safeway, though I never get Safeway offers living in Atlanta because there are none there or anywhere else in the South, unless you consider the DelMarVa states & DC part of the South 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

BUMMER! that pizza FAO is already gone! Couldn't find it in one Sprouts Friday night nor in a Walmart yesterday afternoon

Screenshot_20220306-161121.png

Now this Ready sports drink is my new gotta get deal. Y-O-Y-O-Y is CheckOut51 requiring the purchase of TWO just for a ONE BUCKAROO payout? At least it's a FAO w/Ibotta, in both cases it's exclusive only from Walmart and Publix 

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt ...being from one of the Delmarva states....I will say NO....we are definitely not considered "the south"....no offense to anyone, but NO! 😆

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

If people in Maine thought like people from Texas, then you would definitely be considered southerners.

Remember 49 states are considered yanks to Texans

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@MeLMeL11 Southern Living magazine seems to consider DelMarVa part of the South, probably throughout its existence 

0 Likes

Lewskimom09
Shopper

This coupon for me is only $3.00 off. But for me it is the baby food. And at Kroger the butterfinger. It’s on a power up sale of $0.50, with ir of $0.25, I’ll pay $0.25 and put them in Easter baskets for nieces and  nephews and my kids. 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Lewskimom09 I've bought lots of Butterfingers just for the sake of REALLY CHEAP offer credits, not that I don't also eat them 

0 Likes