Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you a shopaholic? (QUIZ)

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Ibotta_Community_ShopaholicQuizGraphic_900x800_v01.png

It’s confession time!

I have a feeling none of us are on the level of Rebecca Bloomwood (Confessions of a Shopaholic will always be a classic, though). Anyway, we want to chat with you all about your shopping habits and how healthy (or unhealthy) you think they are. After all, this is a community — we’re here to support each other and feel a little less alone in this world of buy, buy, buy.

Find out if you're officially a shopaholic or not here in this quiz!

43 Replies

Re: Are you a shopaholic? (QUIZ)

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I got a 70% and it said I am not a shopaholic yet.

LaraL
Community Manager

Oh interesting! It's basically saying you're 70% aligned with not being a shopaholic. I might need to tweak the text on this a bit so it's more clear. Ultimately this is to test the waters, if y'all like quizzes like this we'll custom make them from scratch so they'll be much more refined.

I'm surprised, I thought you would be more of a shopaholic than I am!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Dedicated shopper with a mission.  I can live with that.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

80% match.  the survey seems to be geared more toward someone who overbuys and overextends, not someone who buys things for free!

LaraL
Community Manager

80% match for being a shopholic or not being one like the others? I realize the phrasing is confusing with the percentage match piece.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL   I think I'm NOT a shopaholic? 

LaraL
Community Manager

Ah ok, yeah it should say your result at the end with a percentage match to that result. I can't find a way to disable the percentage thing with this quiz builder so yeah.

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

80% a match as one, but mostly because I will stock up. The toilet paper frenzy didn't even faze me or catch me off guard last year. I already had a year's stock. Hey, even managed to add a roll or two. 

LaraL
Community Manager

@Saipan I wish I was like that. Generally I'm procrastinating on a lot of necessary items 😬

Side note: I fixed the quiz, it should just say if you're a shopaholic or not at the end now.