cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Are you a shopaholic? (QUIZ)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL  If the price is right, I'll stock up on anything. 

Loves2Save
Core Shopper

Dedicated shopper with a mission! 

I get a high with seeing the amount I owe go down like in the good old days with super double coupons in HT and zero dollar totals. Not so much a high from the shopping itself. 

Still fun to take the quiz @LaraL , thanks for creating it!

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

You didn't give me the option of getting a high from shopping without the low!  Only time I get down after shopping is when I can't find what I'm looking for-- whether it's groceries (re: Ibotta unicorns) or special clothes for an event. When I don't have a shopping agenda, I am perfectly happy to just wander and see what treasures I can find. 

I will say the pandemic put a kabosh on my shopping meanders. Now I'm out of the habit, at least as far as clothes are concerned. 

Finally, I like shopping for deals, so I never crash my budget. And the only thing I hide is chocolate.

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Great feedback! We'll fine tune this quiz and remake it maybe 6-12 months down the line with your suggestions incorporated. Figure this is a fun way to test the idea out.

SaverGirl67

Dedicated shopper 😎. I’ll accept that!

maybe you could quiz us on the time we spend putting deals together or how much OOP we spend. I’d also like to know if 6 boxes of cereal, 8 packages of razors and 12 bottles of laundry detergent is a gateway to becoming a hoarder!  Lol

This was fun. Thanks for putting it together. 

biimotola
Deal Sharer

Dedicated shopper with a mission! 

I can definitely live with that,but I have a feeling I am just a few trips away from becoming a shopaholic, lol. 

Lizkellyjr2
Rewards Hunter

Yes it says I I'm 💯 a shower holic

Vetaflo22
Rewards Hunter

Yes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador
Spoiler
Phew, the quiz said I’m not. I knew I wasn’t but good to have a third-party perspective to confirm that. I’m more of a deal **bleep** as always looking for a way to score free stuff or nearly free. Ibotta is definitely helping me achieve that mission, so thank you!

skorytar
Shopper

YES i am!!!! I knew i was even before i took the quiz though. Ibotta and couponing in general have brought me out of a bad depression well i fell in and also gave me much needed exercise too!! So it's been wonderful for me!! Except i didn't get any MW or WW or any type of bonuses for the last 2+weeks and i started getting really depressed again. BUT the wait is over for me now bcuz i finally got a Weekend Warrior bonus and a couple of other bonuses too!!!! Yay!! Just in time too!!!

I still would go and buy some things though but it just wasn't as much fun though without Ibotta bonuses to fill. Thank goodness I paid for the 4wk KCL couponing class and had a shopping challenge each week, 3 so far, that i have had to shop for bcuz it kept me from falling down the well of depression! Btw loving the class!! Sometimes i will go to Walmart about 10:30pm and give myself 30 mins to get all that i need! I get all kinds of exercise too running like a mad woman pushing a cart and throwing things in it! Well not quite that bad though but i still have to hurry like crazy by walking super super fast. Great exercise for me and also makes my depression better bcuz i can justify my shopaholic in me!!!!!