Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Article/quiz ideas

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

So it seems like the shopaholic quiz needed some work but overall it was something fun to have added.

Since it takes time for our copywriters to make these, I was wondering if there was any other kinds of quizzes you might like to see. In addition to that, is there anything you'd like us to make an official Ibotta article on? I have some theories and some other content pieces already in the pipeline, but it seems like you all have the best ideas so I wanted to ask.

Let me know what you think, open to any and all suggestions!

17 Replies

Re: Article/quiz ideas

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

This may not be what you had in mind, but I was wondering about Ibotta and Windows 11.

Microsoft announced that they were going to release Windows 11 this holiday season and it would support Android apps.  Just wondered if Ibotta is planning to run on Windows 11 and what affects this will have on users.

Thanks.

LaraL
Community Manager

Oh that's interesting, I'd like to know about that too. Let me ask, and if it's a more complex answer I'll look into making it into an article or something.

Dean
Core Shopper

@mmoore01  The bigger question is whether your current computer will run Windows 11. Microsoft has some strict requirements for computers to run Windows 11. Some of there own Surface computers that were launched with Windows 10 won’t run Windows 11. I have three older laptops that run Windows 10 just fine but none will run Windows 11. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Really? That seems pretty wild considering they usually try to push their new OS to all devices.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

My laptop is pretty new and came with Windows 10.  Unfortunately, the compatibility tool is not yet available on their website.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

I wonder if it's even worth it to switch to Windows 11, I have yet to hear of anything groundbreaking.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 @Dean 

Life was good last week.  Now they say you have to have TPM 2.0.  My laptop and desktop run fine, but neither even has TPM 1.2 on them as best I can tell.  I have not tried to dig around in BIOS to see if there is anything there.  This also is not my lane.

And I have found compatibility lists for the intel chipset, and I don't find my Core i7-4790 on the list.

To me this TPM requirement is a way to force people to get new machines..  It seems if security were this important they would fix things.  

Getting a headache........

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

Some thoughts on articles or pinned threads.

1) How to Swagbucks

2) How to Shopkick

3) How to FETCH

4) How to be a Field Agent

5) How to Checkout51

6) How to Coupons.Com

7) Getting the most out of..........<insert store name>

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@mmoore01  The PC Health Check app was available to analyze computers for Windows 11 but it’s been pulled because of confusing results. The list of system requirements can be found on numerous sites along with other ways to check your PC. Since there’s still months to go before it’s released, I would just wait to see how things work out with the requirements. But having Android shopping apps on Windows would be nice. 

0 Likes