cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Browser extension now finds you the best deal

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Aksj5122 it currently works on Google Chrome for PCs/laptops which you can find here. Currently we do not have a solution for mobile browsers.

0 Likes

Dean

@LaraL  The extension is also available for Firefox, at least that’s what it says here. I haven’t tried it or checked to see if it’s the same experience as the Chrome extension. 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Oh true, I forgot about Firefox, thank you!

0 Likes

nanny2skyncam
Rewards Hunter

It’s hard for me to figure out Ibotta. 

0 Likes

MamaD2
Deal Sharer

I love these new features! I've used the price comparison feature several times and found better deals at other sites. Yesterday I tried the price tracking feature. Now I have a question. I've noticed that there is now a teal square with a number in it below the ruby red Ibotta icon in my browser. I assume that it is trying to notify me of a price change, but nothing happens when I click on it. How do I use this price tracking notification feature? 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@MamaD2 my understanding is it's more of a notification that a better price has been detected.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I was rather impressed. I was recently hanging with a friend who uses the extension, and he was using the price comparison tool.  The layout was nice, and it did notify a better price on at least one item.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

It saved me $40 the other day, really handy feature for online shoppers.

MamaD2
Deal Sharer

@LaraL YES! After I got to work I played with it again (Shhh! Don't tell!😎) and it worked! When I clicked on the browser extension notification it showed me that a price had gone UP. ...Now I have a decision to make. Are prices on N95 masks going to continue to go up?? Hmmm....

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Yeah it's great! Good question by the way, I'd be curious to see how that plays out throughout 2022.

0 Likes