Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Newsletter Survey - [CLOSED]

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

general.png

Hey Everyone,

We're working on fine-tuning the community newsletter that goes out so we put together a short survey.

Please try to answer all questions to the best of your ability to earn the credit. We'll award the $1 to your account approximately 7 days after the survey closes. This will likely to be up throughout this week so be sure to take it when you can!

NOTE: You'll want to use the email associated with your Ibotta account or we will not be able to send you the credit.

13 Replies

Re: Community Newsletter Survey - $1 Credit

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL  Done! 
Everyone - easy way to make a buck!

LaraL
Community Manager

Thank you for taking it!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Thank you @LaraL for including us.  The reward is very much appreciated.

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I'd be happy to take it but I don't know what the community newsletter is.

LaraL
Community Manager

We send out the newsletter email to every email address that's registered in the community. Could be that some people unsubscribed and/or have it marked as spam. I'm working with a couple people internally to make it better so that's why this survey exists.

If you don't currently receive it then try to answer in ways that support how you'd like to see it. That way we still get input and you still get the credit.

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@cweiner31 Same for me- I didn't know there was a newsletter. I wasn't able to find it via a search so I figured it must be an email I overlooked. I went ahead and took the survey answering the first couple of questions based on how I read the emails I'm sent. Then it gave room for a comment and there I explained that I wasn't aware of the newsletter. Hope this helps you to take it. The last questions are about ranking what you would like to see in a newsletter, so that part is to help shape future newsletters.

LaraL
Community Manager

@mom2furkids Perfect, thank you for doing that!

Vee14
Rewards Hunter

Completed the survey!

I didn't even know about this community and how informative it is until today that I was clicking around in the app! 

LaraL
Community Manager

@Vee14 glad to have you here, welcome! There will be something exciting happening next week, it'll help showcase some of the great things around the community for new savers, and there will be another credit involved.

If you ever have any questions or anything, feel free ask myself or any of the other many helpful people around the community!