cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter to win an iPad in our Back to School Giveaway!

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Ibotta_Social_BacktoSchoolGiveaway_BlogPost_v01b.png

The back to school season is here, and we’re already planning our first day of school outfits! As always, Ibotta is here to make this season as stress-free and fun as possible. 

Enter the Ibotta Back to School Giveaway for a chance to win an iPad & Apple Pencil, just in time for the new school year.

Learn more about how to enter in our blog post here.

6 Replies

Re: Enter to win an iPad in our Back to School Giveaway!

What-Shot
Super Saver

I don't see the post on ibotta's facebook page where I should make my comment (per step #2). Maybe I'm not on the correct facebook page? 

CANCEL THAT!  I just stumbled upon it. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Why does Ibotta insist on doing things on Facebook and Twitter when they already have their own social media platform:  The Ibotta Community.

Facebook and Twitter may be good for getting NEW Ibotta users, but anyone who uses Ibotta should be using the Ibotta Community.  I mean, there is a link right in the app!!  Do you see a link to Facebook or Twitter in the Ibotta app?

Just my thoughts.

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

It's important for brands to use social media to grow and I agree to share what they're working on. I understand the desire to have giveaways here in the community, and while that happen at various points, it requires a lot more work to get off the ground.

CHESSCHAMP
Rewards Hunter

Great Back to School Giveaway!

ahutton1968
Rewards Hunter

yes

Chu0101
Deal Sharer

Wow, an iPad!

Sounds cool!!