Re: Ibotta Beta Testing

ShadowCat2006
Shopper

How can I be apart of this?

Solved! Go to solution

Dean

@ShadowCat2006 

The first post in this thread pretty much explains things. Lara won't be adding new participants until the next test. She is currently on vacation.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Solved! Go to solution

InstaSaver
Shopper

@LaraL @Hello, I enjoy my job as a shopper and saving, but it is Christmas and I was looking forward to my gift card for Walmart. I put in a request and I was told to reply with my reasoning and I did. I have not uploaded any more receipts because I’m an Instacart Shopper and I wanted to if that was a problem so I will not get flagged. I also wanted to know so I can learn how to properly use the service. My request are simply either going unanswered and solved or left open with no further replies. Yet I am still not able to cash out my gift cards. I just want to know what I am doing wrong. I tell a lot of people about the service and wouldn’t want them to experience the same thing. Please help.

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@InstaSaver 

Lara is out until after xmas..  maybe one of the other ibotta folk will reach our.  But you likely are locked out.  Ask in your ticket, or wait a week to try again.  If you don't wait long enough u may get locked again  

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

Breezewifey69
Shopper

Darn it guess 3 will be jobless until then 😔 

Solved! Go to solution

BogiesMom
Saver
What is a beta tester?
Solved! Go to solution