BogiesMom
Saver
Me too!
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Ibotta Beta Testing

BogiesMom
Saver
Yes..please help me too. I like to be a beta tester to better help me learn ibotta.
Solved! Go to solution

ShadowCat2006
Shopper

I'm not seeing anything where it says how to do this or how to join... apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't see that. Would like someone who is not judgemental and rude to reply to me to help out if possible. Thanks 

Solved! Go to solution

BogiesMom
Saver
Could you elaborate on your issue....what would you like to do?
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ShadowCat2006
Shopper

Was curious on how to become apart of the testers. 

Solved! Go to solution

Dean

@ShadowCat2006 

I replied to your previous question almost two weeks ago.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/from-ibotta/ibotta-beta-testing/m-p/76556#M1991

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Beta testing is a group of savers that will get access to new features in the app or browser extension. We rely on this group to provide feedback and help us test the new features before releasing them to everyone.

A few of the previous tests we had lined up before the Holidays were moved around or changed, but we are looking to share something new here as early as next week.

I routinely add new registrations in. If you have access to this board then you are included in the current testing group.

Solved! Go to solution

ShadowCat2006
Shopper

No need to get rude. I replied to u saying I can't see anything that explains it. And I'm not the only one who doesn't see anything like u r talking about. @Dean 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

@ShadowCat2006 

"If you are interested in learning more about this program and would like to signup, fill out this survey with your community username, Ibotta-associated email address, and your device type (Android, iPhone, or Browser Extension)."

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ShadowCat2006
Shopper

Thank you for that @Dean I actually got my answer from a very nice gal who showed me this earlier. Thank you @BogiesMom