Iphone 11

Pam_M

however I could help

thanks

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Ibotta Beta Testing

Anonymous5
Rewards Hunter

...Obviously you would need to state what or how we will actually get paid for this, since you are unscrupulosly requiring personal information about personality.

Solved! Go to solution

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@Anonymous5  You, and the rest of us, have already given our personal information by installing and using Ibotta apps. If your privacy is your main concern, you should immediately remove the app from your devices and request Ibotta to delete your account. 

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Pam_M  You might want to removing your personal info from your post and follow the link that @LaraL  provided for the Ibotta Beta Testing.  You should really never share your personal information on ANY message boards that are open to public viewing. 

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous5

We don't currently have a way to compensate savers for testing, it's primarily there for those that enjoy participating in beta tests, trying out the latest features we're working on, and to help us improve the app experience for others.

No one is required to provide us any additional information or sign up if they don't elect to do so.

Solved! Go to solution

Cisnerno72
Shopper

How do I remove myself from this string of replies

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

@Cisnerno72 You can Unsubscribe by clicking Topic Options in the upper right. I have some different options in mine but just look for Unsubscribe.

Screenshot at Oct 04 09-57-26.png

Solved! Go to solution

Carwidow
Rewards Hunter

I am interested in doing this!!

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

@Carwidow ok great! If you signup through the survey link in the main post I'll get you added in when we're getting ready to start the next test.

Solved! Go to solution

Faaithe
Rewards Hunter

Hello 🙂 i would love to try to beta test for Ibotta. I use to use it all the time and I just came back this month and can’t believe I got so busy I stopped using it! 😅 my username is Faaithe and I have an iPhone 🙂