cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ibotta's Big Game Event

haizlipk2
Rewards Hunter

I referred a friend who signed up about 24 hours ago and still haven’t received the other offers

brandeeeee
Rewards Hunter

I referred my grandma 2 days ago. She downloaded the app and registered with my code. My offers still haven't activated. 

Sixyldy
Deal Sharer

I guess I am going to put in a help ticket. If you do make sure you give them her email address on your complaint.  Good luck 

PetraB
Rewards Hunter

These are some great deals!

Sixyldy
Deal Sharer

You could put in a help complaint. But if you do, be sure you add your grandmother email address to save you back in forth emails 

Ann_2-4-75
Rewards Hunter

I love ibotta and I have been using it for a few years now. It really comes in handy when you need extra cash for something. My problem is I don’t have anyone else to refer to join to unlock the rest of the free items. I don’t think we should have to do this. 

ydeloatch
Deal Sharer

I'm so excited about this! My friend signed up so now we can both get these awesome offers!!!

deboraha
Deal Sharer

I plan on making my free pizza this weekend, game or no game!

deboraha
Deal Sharer
  •  Hi thank you, i have the free pizza in the freezer and can't wait to eat so I'm heating it up this weekend. My first Red Barron! 

Lkeller
Deal Sharer

Same here. I'm having the hardest time finding people to sign up. A lot of my friends already use Ibotta and the ones that doesn't, I guess they don't like to save money.