cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ibotta's Free Thanksgiving Dinner 2021

Dean

@hislucky7  Would you prefer your two friends not get the offer? I'm sure support could look into it if you provide their names and then reverse their offers. Perhaps you should message @LaraL privately with that information and she can check on it for you. As explained in this and other previous posts, not everyone gets the same offers. Ibotta is a marketing company, and that's how marketing works. Personally, I would be glad if my friends got the turkey offer without any other requirements. Maybe one of them would invite me to dinner. 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

hislucky7
Shopper

I’m glad they got it but it’s not fair that I didn’t receive it either. I put in a support ticket because obviously I won’t get any explanation here. 

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I think that they are giving it to people who has account, but no activities. I didnt get turkey last year because it was only up to 9.99 and my store was selling for over $22+. I just purchased in Publix for lower price.

hislucky7
Shopper

My friends use Ibotta regularly so I don’t think that’s why. 

apotter4
Rewards Hunter

I've used the browser extension on Walmart before and it has worked fine, but it's not working now. I want to make sure I get the correct items for this. I uninstalled and reinstalled the extension and made sure my accounts are linked. Is there anything else I can do to try to troubleshoot the issue? Thank you!

hislucky7
Shopper

So you think the browser extension would make the $15 turkey offer pop up???

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@apotter4 is it that the offers aren't highlighting or what specifically isn't working?

apotter4
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL Yes, it's that the offers aren't highlighting.

Dean

FYI: I noticed that the offers for Coca-Cola, Birds Eye, and Campbell’s expire in the next few days. So get them before they’re gone. 🏃🏽 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@apotter4 if it's only the offer highlighting then you should still be able to add them minus the highlighting, but I'm going to flag this internally and see if we can get a fix out.