cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ibotta's Free Thanksgiving Dinner 2021

Lakelady126
Saver

Frustrating to see some of the thanksgiving offers with the expiring countdown clock already! It’s only the first day! Not everyone can rush right out and get the offers in the first few days. At this rate there won’t be any offers left by the end of the week. If I refer someone what will be left for them or me to redeem besides the turkey? 🤷🏻‍♀️

SaverGirl67

Found everything in one stop tonight! Threw in a few more offers and cleared my MWMM too. Overall a great shop!

Happy Shopping 🛒 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@hislucky7 

I'll tell you what's not fair. I redeemed 200 + offers and only received 1 bonus for redeeming 140 offers.

I'm sure @Dean gave you about the best explanation you will receive, the question is are you willing to accept?

I seriously doubt Ibotta will revise how this campaign is administrated, I'm just glad the items I got today were free and if I don't qualify for a turkey their will be more opportunities for more freebies.

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

hislucky7
Shopper

@OBSHOP  no I do not accept. It is unfair that people are getting the turkey rebate and the DID NOT refer anyone to get it!!!! I will not accept it and I would like an explanation as to why!!! 

I’m not expecting the program to be revised. What I am expecting is that if you have to refer someone to get the turkey as their program outlines then everyone should have to do it. If you can offer the $15 turkey rebate to anyone randomly and it wasn’t offered to me when the program outline says you must refer someone. Then that’s not fair and I would like an explanation!

danisauntie2002
Rewards Hunter

I was just having a conversation with someone on Facebook who got it without doing a referral.  If you offer it to some you should offer it to all.  Lets keep the playing field neutral.

GaSaver41
Deal Sharer

I am so excited!! Thanks so much. It was like seek and find looking for all the offers. I got everything. Got home and saw the free turkey popped up. I posted for friends to join. Gotta clear my freezer for the turkey. Grabbing Tom tomorrow!!

Thanks Ibotta!!!

hislucky7
Shopper

@danisauntie2002 @I agree!! If it is offered for one it should be offered for all!!! The support people don’t seem to understand that concept and neither do most people on this thread!!

CFHPatterson
Shopper

I think it's amazing that ibotta is offering Thanksgiving dinner items again this year. I love ibotta and use it for everything from trying new items to feeding the family to stretching my donation dollars. I do have a suggestion. For a holiday feature like this, I think it would be wonderful if there was a way in the app, to donate the free items to charity with the click of a button. Depending on the response, ibotta would then use their collective bargaining power and provide supplies to a few food banks for the holiday. Just a thought.

Saintk73
Saver

@CFHPatterson You could also donate it to a loved one or a neighbour that could benefit from these offers as well.

cjwoody
Super Saver

@CFHPatterson  That’s a really inspiring suggestion, thanks for sharing!