cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ibotta's Free Thanksgiving Dinner 2021

Dean

Just a thought on this event. I’m surprised that other shopping apps don’t have their own complimentary deals during “Ibotta Thanksgiving Days”, like how Walmart and Target have their own sales events during Amazon Prime Day. Ibotta is adding new users with this event so I think the others are missing out on doing the same. Guess that’s why Ibotta is the biggest of them all. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Leah1
Rewards Guide

My mom used my code, and my turkey showed up with the other Thanksgiving items almost instantly. 

Robertruiz
Rewards Hunter

Hi my name is Robert Ruiz and I have my ibotta account and my wife has one too but she has her Wal-mart linked to her ibotta and my daughter used my phone and now for some reason my Thanksgiving dinner credit except the Turkey went to my wife's ibotta account but she didn't have the Turkey deal and I did have it but I didn't get any of the credits what can I do thank you

Kswitzer77
Saver

@LaraL I referred a few friends for this free turkey offer. When do I get credit to receive the free turkey? Is it once my friend uses her new Ibotta account or as long as she signs up for an Ibotta account? Thank you for all your help.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Robertruiz that's something we've seen a few cases of. I would submit a ticket to the Care team and let them know. Not sure what the current fix is but they should be able to help.

@Kswitzer77 it shouldn't take longer than a couple of hours but if you're still not having any luck then I would send in a Care ticket so they can get you taken care of.

Kswitzer77
Saver

@LaraL I think you misunderstood my question. None of my friends have signed up yet for the Ibotta app. They're getting ready to do it. I just need to know do I receive my free turkey voucher when they sign up? Or when they use the app for the first time? Thank you in advance for getting back to me so quickly.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Roughly within 2 hours after they sign up/register for an account with Ibotta, you should have the offer unlocked.

Kswitzer77
Saver

@LaraL wow, that's a quick turnaround time. I'll be sure to let my friends know that when they sign up I will receive my free turkey. Did they also receive credit for a free turkey? Thank you again for answering my question. Have a great day.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Your friends that have been referred should have the turkey offer available immediately.

Kswitzer77
Saver

@LaraL that's great news. They'll be so excited. I thought it was only one person that would receive the free turkey. If I understand things correctly I only received one turkey correct? I'm so excited for my friends. Thank you again.

0 Likes