cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ibotta's Free Thanksgiving Dinner 2021

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@grantbarbara599 I'll get the badge to your account but that one asks you to send me a message with the answers. That being said, welcome to the Community!

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@grantbarbara599 are you still not seeing the turkey offer today?

@SuCoGoddess there were some existing savers that received the turkey offer without the referral. If you see it then you're able to redeem it.

@Momto7 it can take up to 2 hours to show up. You're sure the person you referred has created an account and everything?

As @OBSHOP mentioned, if you're still having difficulty after the first 2 hours then feel free to contact our Care team and they will get it sorted it out for you.

0 Likes

armaniwilder
Rewards Hunter

I referred a friend they signed up and used the app but for some reason my turkey offer has not been redeemed the turkey that I purchased matched the criteria and was accepted but the funds were not applied is there any way that I can get assistance? 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@armaniwilder our Care team is equipped to help with exactly what you described. If you submit a ticket they should be able to get it sorted out fairly quickly.

nicagirl1970
Rewards Hunter

I referred a friend 2 days ago and still don’t have the Turkey offer.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@nicagirl1970 have you already submitted a ticket to our Care team? If not, I would do that so we can get the offer unlocked for you.

0 Likes

Fitgirl
Rewards Hunter

I referred a friend using my link and he recieved the free turkey but I did not. Help is appreciated.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

As mentioned above, the best way forward is to submit a ticket to the Care team so they can unlock it for you.

0 Likes

Shelly46013
Shopper

You can only unlock the Turkey bonus by referring a friend or family member to sign up. 

bgulledge13
Rewards Hunter

I scanned my receipt and I referred a friend and she did the whole set up but the turkey reward is not working. What do I need to do? 

0 Likes