cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ibotta's Free Thanksgiving Dinner 2021

Nasonfamily
Shopper

This is great! Got all but the turkey. Still trying tho!

Eanhughes77
Rewards Hunter

I received my items from Walmart pickup after ordering through the Ibotta app and still haven’t received my cash back.

wrevel
Rewards Hunter

Last year I did this and donate to the local food bank.  Tried to do this year and the offer won't credit.  I am not going for the turkey but did everything else minus the cranberry sauce.  First ticket I opened and submitted all the UPC pictures (which were scanned and verified). I was misunderstood by the rep I guess and told by the next rep I could not purchase the items before they came available (I added them to my online order on Nov 1 and picked up the order on Nov 3????).  The IBotta rep then said I didn't need to purchase them all (another reply I don't know what it is in reference too).  I requested another rep as I felt Sanul was not understanding my request.  Never got one.  Sent in another ticket.  Received a reply to wait 72 hours for credit to appear.  That was met at 7am this morning, still no credit AND that rep closed my ticket.  I guess I will never get a response as to why I was not able to get the credit. It states valid November 1 - November 24th. I will be returning all in the morning as I am on a fixed income and try my best to give back to my community.  I feel as though the reps did not understand anything I was saying.

Tags (2)
0 Likes

Kmorrison33
Rewards Hunter

For some reason when scanning my receipt it won't recognize my turkey purchase. Was 14 lbs butterball. 

Is there a Customer service contact I have to reach to?

0 Likes

Saintk73
Saver

@Kmorrison33 Have you tried scanning the upc on your phone?? Some of the Thanksgiving items have an expiration date/ time sensitive on them. I have already redeemed mine so I cannot tell you if it has expired

jmore123
Shopper

Most of the items aren't even in stock. I hate this.i did a Walmart order and canceled it. I like reasonable uncertainty,  but no items were available. Sad.

0 Likes

Mgnsmrt1
Saver

Sometimes it can take a few days but lately it has been very fast for me.

Imani
Shopper

Yes, I agree. I saw this offer & immediately ordered. This offer helped me & my family this year. I hope this continues to be available. Thank you, Ibotta & Walmart. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Imani
Shopper
  • That's awesome! 

Imani
Shopper
  • Hi, I used my mobile iPhone 12, which highlighted and showed the cashback offers, and the amount associated with each product. I hope that helps a bit. that were only