cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ibotta's Free Thanksgiving Dinner 2021

Imani
Shopper
  • Hi, I used my mobile iPhone 12, which highlighted and showed the cashback offers and the amount associated with each product. I hope that helps a bit. 
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@wrevel what's the current status of that order? I see one that went through and earned ~$16 credit, not sure if that's the right one or not.

0 Likes

Francheska1990
Rewards Hunter

Hi!

what happens if you have a friend sign up, you see the free turkey offer in the app, you visit Walmart’s website through ibotta to see which turkeys qualify and you end up purchasing a turkey that qualifies and weighs more than 3 lbs and it doesn’t register when you try to redeem using your receipt? Anyone had this issue before?

0 Likes

Saintk73
Saver

@Francheska1990 ,

Actually had an issue when I scanned my receipt.. Not everything was showing up so I scanned my turkey and something else and added it before sending my receipt. 

0 Likes

duransteelfab
Rewards Hunter

So I have a question about this! Why was my sister & my daughter able to get the free Turkey without a referral?? It was in their offers just like the rest of the other thanksgiving stuff just like you stated it’s supposed to be on top!

0 Likes

Nicrene84
Rewards Hunter

I was helping friends with understanding how to get the free thanksgiving items and they all have pies on theirs. That wasn’t an option on mine. Is thats something for people that have just signed up? 

0 Likes

Newsaver007
Rewards Hunter

I have a question

I'm a new user. I did not understand very well or clear if I needed to refer a friend. I had a pickup with everything on Walmart scheduled for 2pm today. After reading I still didnr understand so I canceled my order as I did not want to pay all that and all it said was my cash back pending was .19 cents.

After reading further it seems as a new user I did not need to refer anyone. I reordered my entire order again when I realized. It's due for pickup later

Will I still get the credit? I didn't mean to cancel I I quite understand

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

As long as the most recent order was placed using Ibotta and/or your Walmart account was linked prior to the order, then you should get credit, yes.

0 Likes

mtspeidel
Rewards Hunter

Did anyone get their cash back on the free thanksgiving meal? I order my groceries on line and my receipt are sent through email. And I bought all of it and my Walmart receipt was connected to Ibotta online and I didn't get my credit. Why?

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@mtspeidel are you referring to the transaction made on 11/6?

0 Likes