cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ibotta's Free Thanksgiving Dinner 2021

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

You will only receive one, that is correct. Happy to help!

Saintk73
Saver

@micjoan ,

Try going into your Ibotta extension on your computer. Found mine in the extension first before the app. Took a while to show up on my app.

nicagirl1970
Rewards Hunter

I referred someone over 12 hours ago, and haven’t received my free turkey offer.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@nicagirl1970 if you submit a ticket to our Care team they should be able to take a look and get things sorted.

Kabaz36
Shopper

I have begged and can’t get anyone to sign up so no turkey for me

IamDroford
Saver

I was able to get all the free items in 1 trip vs last year I had to go to 3 different Wal Marts. Plus they didn't have turkey gravy mix but the brown gravy mix substituted and was cheaper.

melissar17
Rewards Hunter

I didn't refer anyone and had the free $15 turkey in my offers.  I clicked it and added it to my list.  I sure hope it works since I'm picking up my order in an hour! (I am not a new Ibotta account holder, I'm just new to this forum.)

Kswitzer77
Saver

@melissar17 there wasn't an option for me to click on free turkey. You're lucky that you were able to do it that way. Keep us updated if you get your turkey.

0 Likes

Dean

Walmart had some of the packaged items on display at the front of the store. Probably didn’t want the crowds clogging up the aisles. 🛒 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

saracul
Deal Sharer

Am I understanding the initial post here correctly? If I received my offer for a free turkey today, I have 7 days from day to redeem the offer?  Thanks in advance!