Re: Last day - 2/18

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Haha I love it, that's so sweet! Thank you ❤️

0 Likes

Karen
Deal Sharer

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. You have been very helpful and you will be missed. 
Thank you 😊 

123Save
Deal Ambassador

Lara, thank you for all of your help. All things must come to an end I guess. You will be missed. I wish you the best on your future endeavors. Take care! 

Merry
Rewards Guide

Thank you for everything and good luck in the future

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Oh Goodness I am sad to hear you are leaving us but  I am excited for you and for your new experiences.  You have been a fabulous mod and we were lucky to have you here to guide us along.  Thanks for everything!

Lakelady126
Saver

@ LaraL Best wishes! You will be missed! Whoever takes your place has big shoes to fill!

Amgooden
Deal Sharer

Aww just when it was getting fun.  Thanks for being so attentive to our questions . Best wishes in your new endeavor. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL   Wishing you all the very best.  Whoever takes over the reins will have big shoes to fill.  We appreciate all your hard work more than you will ever know. 

somecreative
Core Shopper

Wow. Didn’t expect this. You have done amazing. Quick to respond, super nice and able to do things that would take many people. Congratulations on your exciting new path and opportunities. I hope it brings all that you are hoping and wishing for!  

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Thank you for everything Lara. I am happy for you, and I wish you all the best. It’s been a pleasure.